Friday, July 23, 2010

Buckhorn Still

July 23, 2010
Pouring rain this morning, so a good day to just stay put and rest. Got a lot of chores done. Another looper couple are here in Fortuity, a beautiful Ocean Alexander. Docked near a boat that needed to be hauled out because they went on the wrong side of a red marker just outside of Bobcaygeon, went up on some rocks. Damaged props and put a couple of deep scrapes on the bottom of their Carver, it will be a few days being repaired. Too bad, it certainly changed their holiday plans.
If the weather is good in the morning, we will move on.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you aren't still stuck in Peterborough. I've put your blog on my RSS Feeds so when didn't see an update on 22nd, thought you might be.
    Are you taking photos of the broken/malfunctioning parts, bills, and ports where you had the pleasure of paying said bills? Would make an interesting alternative travelogue. I find it's often the photo's I didn't take that I later wish I had after I get home.

    Let me know if you want any more helpful/obnoxious tips posted here, or by private email.

    The only non-traveling P this summer.
    Sour Grapes
    J.

    P.S. Please take photos of food, even the ugh ones
    P.P.S. Please post more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi J, will post pictures when I have access to wifi, otherwise am using my iphone to tether, and photos are just too slow.

    ReplyDelete